Sunday, November 30, 2008

Condo from Google Earth



If you like, you can click onto the picture and navagate around in it for a close up view. Now I say that this channel next to our condo's was "IN FACT" man made. Whereas I should have said, "IT CERTAINLY DOES LOOK MAN MADE"! I have no idea whether or not it was man made, but what do you think? Maybe somebody out there someday can validate or verify how the reef took that shape!

So now you can show where you live or where you took that Hawaiian vacation. Notice the beach and the grassy area? It's clean! No more nuts and leaves.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We stayed there for 6 wonderful weeks earlier this year. My wife spoke to an older gentleman who has been living down the beach for many years who had this explanation for the channel: An admiral had it blasted in the 1920s so he could get his personal boat to the beach. I enjoyed snorkeling with the turtles along the edge of the channel.