Wednesday, August 18, 2010

SUPping or Surfboard rentals

Bryan Suratt rents surfboards and SUPboards. He parks his vans over by Haleiwa Beach Park and is well known among the North Shore residents. He was born and raised here and now in his giving back to the community he rents both Stand Up Paddle boards and Surfboards. His website is www.surfnorthshore.com He can be reached at 808-783-8657

Another surfboard renter is: Hawaiisurfboardrentals.com by Dan Lopez


SUP = Stand up Paddle. Supping is what you do with you paddle board. Here are some photos designed to get you going.



These R pics of Wifey




You don't have to be "Old" to enjoy Supping. This could B you in this photo.





BTW, I wasn't saying that wifey was old . . . I'm just saying . . . hmmmm better stop B4 I dig myself any deeper into this hole I'm now in.

No comments: